For many riders, Sportster® models are the perfect introduction to the legendary Harley-Davidson® lineup. Delivering the same unmistakable presence as Big Twin models in a smaller and lighter package, Sportster® bikes have a low center of gravity and offer extraordinarily precise handling. Read on to see what else makes the Harley-Davidson® Sportster® S stand out, and then check out our Sportster inventory to see what’s on the lot right now at Harley-Davidson of Baltimore!
2021 Sportster® S: Key Specs
Harley-Davidson® Sportster® models feature a Revolution® Max 1250T Dual Purpose powertrain that is a structural component of the motorcycle chassis. This creates extra rigidity in the chassis and allows for a lighter overall weight — a difference you’ll definitely feel when you put a 2021 Sportster® S through its paces in Laurel! Key specs include:
- Revolution® Max 1250T Powertrain
- 94 lb-ft of torque
- 121 hp
- Weight (As Shipped/Running Order): 486/502 pounds
- 4-inch Round TFT Display Screen
- Bluetooth® Connectivity and Moving Maps Navigation
- Cornering Rider Safety Enhancements including ABS and Traction Control
- Selectable and Customizable Ride Modes
- All LED Lighting Adjustable Performance Suspension
- Cruise Control
2021 Sportster® S: Race-Inspired Performance
The Harley-Davidson® Sportster® S is inspired by early Harley-Davidson® models that were built to win on the track. You’ll enjoy an aggressive riding feel and sport bike agility and handling thanks to performance features like:
- All-new Revolution® Max 1250T Powertrain – Designed for maximum rider control, the 1250T offers ample torque and an immediate powerband.
- High Mount Exhaust – Crafted from corrosion-resistant 304-series stainless steel, the race-inspired pipes deflect exhaust heat from the tail section.
- Selectable and Custom Ride Modes – With the flip of a switch, choose from Sport, Road, and Rain pre-programmed Ride Modes. Or, create a custom mode by adjusting power delivery, engine braking, Cornering Enhanced Antilock Braking System (C-ABS), and Cornering Enhanced Traction Control System (C-TCS) settings to match riding conditions in Columbia.
Customize Your Harley-Davidson® Sportster® with OEM Parts & Accessories
Want to take your new Harley-Davidson® Sportster® to a whole new level? Consider equipping yours with genuine Harley-Davidson® parts and accessories, like a mid-control kit for added comfort and style, or a quick-release windshield to protect you from the elements in Bel Air’s wildest weather. Contact us to learn more, or start exploring your options today at our dealership in Baltimore!